This website, our Online Services, and Offline Services are not directed to minors under the age of 18. You should not use this website or ANY of our services if you are under the age of 18.
It is important that you review the TERMS OF SERVICE/USE AGREEMENT as it governs your use of our Services.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide to Us.
While accessing our Services you may be required to provide personally-identifying information. The personal information we collect from you is information that could reasonably be used to identify you personally (e.g., name, address, phone number, address, date of birth, physical address, usernames, social media profile, demographic information, or any other information you provide that could be used to identify you personally). If you are accessing our Services through an electronic application such as a mobile phone, tablet, or any other device, you agree that we may collect and use the information we collect through those devices (e.g., technical information about your device, systems, software updates, connected devices, language and country, phone numbers, unique identifying identifiers, IP addresses, device manufacturer, operating system, location, and other information, including the personal information described above). We collect this information through your various interactions from using our Services. For example, we may collect personal information from you when you subscribe to your newsletters, contact us via email, when you access our websites or down our mobile applications. Other examples of when we collect personal information from you include, without limitation, when you: register for an account, communicate with us (e.g., to provide feedback, request support, or ask for additional information), subscribe to newsletters, register for seminars or training, or purchase goods or services, use interactive or social networking features when using our Services (e.g., setting up a public profile, submitting content (e.g., comments, articles, links, or other items, or using our chat feature), or otherwise interact with or use our Services.
Additionally, we will collect your payment details (e.g., such as payment card information, bank information, wire transfer instructions, etc.) if you place an order for our Services. Moreover, we may collect financial information, such as income and assets from you in certain cases.
Automatically Collected Information as You Use Our Services.
In addition to the INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US, we, our third-party providers, affiliates, and support providers may use a variety of methods to AUTOMATICALLY collect information from you whenever you use our Services. The information we collect are of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as your IP address, identification assigned to your device, identification assigned to your browser, the URL that referred you to our Services, your browser type, information regarding your internet service provider or the type of device you used to access this website, language preference, pages visited, and the date and time of each page request, along with other information. Automatically collected information may be used for numerous purposes including creating a better experience for you.
The methods used to collect information from you include, without limitation: cookies (a data file placed on your computer or device to track your usage of our Services), clear gifs or web beacons, local shared objects or Flash cookies, or through other identifiers or technologies, including similar technologies as they may evolve over time ("Data Technologies").
We may use third parties to supplement the information we collect about you (e.g., your use of our Services, your use of other websites, your interests and preferences, and other information), and we may allow third parties to use Data Technologies on our site. The information collected from these Data Technologies may be shared with and used by us, by others acting on our behalf, our affiliates, or by third parties. Information collected by Data Technologies may be used across our Services including this website, other websites, online applications, mobile applications, newsletter subscription services, or any other Service, including services that may not be operated by us. For example, we may partner with third party ad networks to either display advertising on our website or to manage our advertising on other sites. These ad-network partners use Data Technologies to collect information about your activities on this and other websites to provide you targeted advertising based upon your interests. These websites and third-party ad networks are not controlled by us.
- How We Use the INFORMATION WE COLLECT or Receive
- Process your registration with our Services;
- verification purposes;
- Research and analytics to optimize our Services for marketing, operational, financial, or technological, or other purposes;
- Improve the services, products and features that we provide to you and others;
- Display content and advertising that are customized to your interests and preferences; with applicable laws, regulations, internal policies, or other third party compliance;
- Prevent fraud, theft, or injury to you, us, or others;
- Contact you, including through telephone, mail, newsletter, fax, text, email, social media, chat, or any other medium;
- Provide you with information, including services, newsletters, promotional material, marketing material, created by us or by third parties;
- Provide you with information that will enable you to participate in programs and features such as sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions;
- Provide third parties with information that may be used for marketing, operational, financial, technological, or other purposes;
- Communicate with you about our Services, about products or services you’ve purchased, our policies/changes to our policies, and additional products and services you may find of value;
- Internal business purposes, including, without limitation, internal reports, sales figures, and providing your information to third parties for a fee.
- How We Share Information
- In connection with the sale or merger of our business or the transfer of our assets;
- As required by the law, law enforcement, governmental bodies, regulatory agencies to use and share information, including with law enforcement or as required by law, in order to, protect or defend our (and our affiliates’) interests, legal rights or property, including, without limitation, legal processes, subpoenas, governmental requests; protect the rights, interests, safety and security of users of our Services; protect the rights, interests, safety and security of members of the public; combat fraud, theft, and or injury, or for risk management purposes; and comply with prudent legal, data privacy, or data security practice as we may determine, or to comply with applicable law or legal process.
- Accessing Your Information
- California Privacy Disclosures
- How to Contact Us
- Dispute Resolution
We and others acting on our behalf may use the information that we collect or receive about you to operate our business, including our Services, such as:
In some cases, we may publicly display information about you, or display your information to other users or visitors of our Services. For example, if you send us a request (such as via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. In addition, we may post, publish, or otherwise publicly display or use content you post in our chat rooms or through our other social networking features, including for our own promotional or marketing purposes. If you create a profile in order to access our social networking features, your profile information may be displayed and made publicly available, including to other users or visitors. We may also aggregate information about you and combine it with information on other visitors or users of our Services. We may display this information publicly or provide it to others.
Furthermore, we may rent, sell or otherwise disclose the INFORMATION WE COLLECT to advertisers, marketers, sponsors, business partners, and other third parties. These parties may use the INFORMATION WE COLLECT for their own use, including direct marketing, or other purposes.
Third parties, such as vendors or affiliates, may access your information to carry out the performance of our Services. These third parties may perform functions such as, web hosting, analytics, email distribution, marketing, online subscription requests, sweepstakes, special offers, advertising, administrative services, payment processing, regulatory compliance, and other functions. These third parties may collect personally identifiable information about you and your activities over time and across different websites when you use our site or online services.
In addition, we may share information we have collected from you, including personal information, may be disclosed:
Registered users of our Services may review and update certain information associated with your account by logging in. In some cases, you may be able to edit content which you have posted by selecting the link to edit or modify that content; where available, this link will appear next to the editable content. Similarly, you may also remove content you post by choosing to delete rather than edit that content. Removing content in this manner will prevent other ordinary users of our Services from seeing that content. However, these removal procedures do not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information posted on our Services by you.
California Civil Code § 1798.83 ("Shine the Light" law) requires certain businesses to respond to requests from California users (those who have an established business relationship with us) asking about the business’ practices related to disclosing personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. We have a policy not to disclose personal information of users to third parties for direct marketing purposes if the user has opted out of such information sharing.
If you wish to opt-out of having the INFORMATION WE COLLECT on you from being shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes, contact us by email or letter to with the "Third Party Marketing OPT-OUT" as the subject line to the contact information outlined in SECTION 7, below.
By e-mail: email@example.com
By postal mail:
Karmaholic Media, LLC
136 East South Temple, Suite 1800
Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
In the subject line of your email or letter, please specify which of our Services are the subject of your inquiry. In addition, if you are contacting us to opt-out of having the INFORMATION WE COLLECT shared for third-party marketing purposes, please include "Third-Party Marketing Opt-Out" in the subject line of your email or letter.
Copyright 2017 Karmaholic Media, LLC. All rights reserved.